Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 12:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Moooorning! Isn't it great being back at school and seeing everyone?"Charlotte thought so. She had missed all her friends, and she didn't hate that Dalton was available to her every day essentially, just like he had been while on holiday with her family.

She shoulder bumped him like an affectionate pet might. Hugs! Attention! Yes?
"I... Uh, yeah, it is." It was nice to be able to see Charlotte as frequently as he wanted she would like, and so Dalton settled on that. As for other people, they were far less exciting. And ever since Kelly had told him about her breakup, he'd felt kind of weird: as her best friend he had to tell her that she was not what she was feeling right now and that things would get better and that some other boy would come along, and he truly did think she was amazing but he didn't want her to get the wrong idea because he was so over that.

And onto this. Pulling his thoughts back from awkward familial relationships that might occur, Dalton let his features settle into a grin and pulled Charlotte in for a hug, placing a little kiss on her temple for good measure.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽