Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Miranda listened and nodded and even giggled as Natalia spoke about everything...
" Oh wow.... Like real winged horses?... that'd be really neat if you could be able to do both... Be all famous and such AND have a working ranch" She beamed... Okay so Randa was a huge fan of The Sirens,and sure she looked up to her older Slytherfriend, but holy crap when she mentioned the Halloween concert in the ROR.
" for sure I'll be there.... "
Then Nat mentioned Eddie... her brother and arch nemesis..... The skeevy punk... how she dispised him.....
" Actually I have two little brothers and a baby sister... "
She laughed at Miranda's reaction, "Yes real ones. Have you never went to the barn here and seen them? It is one of my favorite places. Apollo is a great horse." She loved going to visit them and even flying them, though she had to get the courage to ask the new professor about riding them yet.

She seemed very excited about the concert and that made Nat so happy. Though it wasn't a true concert, it was more of a Halloween party with The Sirens playing. Either way she was going to have fun and so was the rest of the band. It was going to be amazing having everyone have fun again.

"So let me get this straight you have three siblings, two brothers and a sister?" HOly crap that was a lot of siblings. She was feeling really good about being the only right now. No way could she deal with that many younger kids around her house. She liked that she could just be alone in the house without anyone bugging her.