Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"Yeah I guess so." Honestly she wasn't sure why she'd ever have to know what Runes were or even how to defend herself. She guess if she had a crazy fan she could hex them or something, but some of the classes just seamed so pointless to her. "I like learning about creatures. If singing doesn't pan out I'm going to be a winged horse trainer." That she might do anyway, she could see herself having a ranch one day with stables and winged horses.

When talk of the band being famous Nat was happy to think about it. "I hope we do. I'm not going to stop until we are." She was certainly not giving up. "We are going to have another gig in the room of requirement. You'll have to stop by. It's going to be on Halloween." She couldn't wait really. It was going to be so much fun. Miranda was being super sweet about the band and calling them great.

"Wow how old is he? So you have two siblings?" Not even just one, but two. How did she even deal with that many in her house.
Miranda listened and nodded and even giggled as Natalia spoke about everything...
" Oh wow.... Like real winged horses?... that'd be really neat if you could be able to do both... Be all famous and such AND have a working ranch" She beamed... Okay so Randa was a huge fan of The Sirens,and sure she looked up to her older Slytherfriend, but holy crap when she mentioned the Halloween concert in the ROR.
" for sure I'll be there.... "
Then Nat mentioned Eddie... her brother and arch nemesis..... The skeevy punk... how she dispised him.....
" Actually I have two little brothers and a baby sister... "