View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Noelle kept her fingers on the dog as she followed Professor Hernandez into his hut. Her eyes scanned the hut, taking it in. SHE WAS IN A PROFESSOR'S HUT!!! This was exciting. She felt like she was invading space a little but, it was kinda cool.

Noelle took a seat and hoped Big Boss would sit by her. She missed all her animals. She even had a pet goat. They stayed at home on the farm. "What is your dogs name?" Noelle asked, not wanting to just sit there.

"And when did you get him? what breed is he? Can I have him spend the night with me sometime?" All very important questions.
Jordan didn't mind if there's a visitor coming to his hut/office. He's always welcomed the students or perhaps a fellow staff to come here asking about creatures or anything else. "Please have a seat." He said as they entered the hut. And the drinks... yeah, The CoMC professor then walked to his pantry to make drinks for them "Well... this is my bad but I don't think I remembered your name." He said as he serve the drink. Tea and some cookies for her and coffee for him.

He couldn't help but smile when she asked him about his dog. "Oh, I call him Big Boss. He's a golden retriever." Jordan answered and took a sip of his coffee. Could she spend a night with his dog sometime? Well.... "I guess if you don't mind taking care of him. He's a little bit spoiled and always wants attention. Not to mention that he likes to wake you up at the crack of dawn." Not that he mind though, he loves waking up early so he had time to taking care of the other creatures at the barn. And more "woof woof!" from Big Boss then the dog came to the girl. Wow, he seemed like her, huh?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 09-09-2016 at 02:44 PM.