Thread: Girls' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Trixie knew that she was waaaay out of her depth here. She knew NOTHING about snogging boys. Heck she didn't even look at boys that way. Maybe there was something wrong with her? It seemed a lot girls her age seemed to be snogging boys, but she simply couldn't even imagine it and she could feel herself pulling a face at just the thought.

But this wasn't about her right now. Her bestie needed her and Trixie immediately dragged her friend into a comforting hug. "Did you guys like talk to each other?" Or did they just spend all that time with their lips locked together? "I mean did he let on that he preferred you over...her?" Seriously if the boy was just stringing Livvy along then the young Lioness was going to punch his lights out. Permanently.

"Gosh Livvy, it sounds like you really like this guy." If she didn't know how to act around him and all. "Would you like me to get rid of the competition for you? That way your path will be clear." Jokes of course. Trixie thought the ,moment could do with a joke. She hated seeing her friend sooooo...out of sorts.
....but hugs. Liv really liked those a lot, yes.

"No, we've not talked about anything yet, and I'm....kinda nervous about that." It was said very quietly, almost to herself, but of course Trixe could still hear her. It wasn't too muffled or anything. "You're my BFF but he's my best friend." There was definitely a difference and if you didn't know the difference, well ... they were just different. That was it. "I don't like thinking about anyone picking someone over another person. It's gross, Trixe." And something she'd been struggling with among her friendship circle since First Year. So, that was kinda not a situation she wanted to be thinking about right now.

Snuggling her face down into her friendsie's shirt, the blonde siiiiiiiighed extra dramatically. With loads of inflections stretching out the sounds of said sigh. "She's not that bad ... I mean, I don't think she is. I don't really know her that well." SIGH. flop. sigh some more. "It wouldn't mean as much to me if it was a thing another person influenced. It has to be his decision." Free will was definitely a thing, and Merlin's socks, Chlo never shushed up about it. So, it was clearly important, if not scary. Ugh, as a Gryffindor, Liv did NOT like feeling scared of anything. It went against her personality, and her general fearlessness.

"It's weird liking him. Like that. I didn't before, but then suddenly, it just happened." Whiplash. She had whiplash.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____