View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sonea
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolicious View Post
GRINS!

Now she liked the other girl MORE! "I think the proper word to describe us Slytherin is cunning." But smart is okay too. Smart is not only belong to Ravenclaw. Slytherin can be smart too. "Yes, we will!" Now she's more determined to find that secret passages. Alyce was walking beside Leesha when she noticed the other girl was checking something under the carpet. Then she saw a spider came out. "Shoo! Go away spider." The red hair made a shooing motion with her hands.

Pffft. Lazy? No. Of course they're not lazy. "If we can do it ourselves why ask for help?" Right? Its more satisfying when you managed to success on something without anyone help.

Fire spell? "That's a very dangerous spell, Leesha." And very scary. Her mom always said don't play with fire. "I don't think that's a good idea." Anything can go wrong with fire. And they're just an ickle first year doing a spell like that without supervision was just scary. They or someone else might end up getting burn. "How about we do the water spell instead?" Water sound less dangerous than fire. "I know the incitation. But I'm not sure I'm able to do that." But she would love to try tho.
"cunning, smart... Whatever you want, but what matters is that we belong to the best house Hogwarts ever had and ever will have, so we belong to the best too!" It was the truth, when Leesha had first heard from her parents that she was going to be a witch someday she had been totally obsessed with that thought! She had hungered for information and had eventually found out some information about the houses and where they were standing for and well...... Slytherin had been her favorite almost immediately!

Seeing how the other girl responded to the spider she felt secretly relieved, she wasn't the only one who disliked spiders. She felt the urge to trash it under her feet and kill it, but she saw no point in it other than that her shoe would be dirty from the spider's broken body. Nope, her shoes were clean and she wanted to keep them that way!

"Exactly! We are too good to ask for help without trying anything first alone!" Nodded Leesha while folding her arms stubbornly. "And besides... How can we prove to the older students that we're good enough if we're asking for help already during our first day? That's not going to happen!" Quick he unfolded her arms and looked around her again, deep in thought. "I'm sure that I've heard rumors that there had been a secret passageway here but I really have no idea where... The stature we're standing next to seems to be solid and unmoving" muttered Leesha, frowning.

Oh... Leesha's grin disappeared when the other girl told her that fire would be too dangerous. Well, she was right of course, fire was dangerous but... It would be fun too and fire was cool! Not even hiding her disappointment she nodded, "water can be fun too, but we need a lot water if we really want to make a good joke. Do you know how to master a water spell? Or do we need to search for it in a book first? And what common room shall we choose to play the prank on? I like Ravenclaw because they are so smart and I like to see them not knowing for once what to do about that water!" She smirked, convinced that even the smartest of them couldn't stop such a spell. Or... She hoped it...