View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
"Good, because I like a adventure like this one!" Grinned Leesha as a response to the other girl. "And besides, we're Slytherins and we're smart, if there is a secret passageway then we will find it! Maybe not today, but we will find it!" Walking once more across the hallway she even looked behind a wand carpet to see if something was hidden behind it, but all what she found was a filthy spider! Bah! Quick she stepped back from the spider, she hated those things! The spider fell to the ground and sat still right before her feet. "I'm going to teach Flam how to kill those things" she muttered irritated while walking around the spider.

"You're right about that" nodded Leesha, "never ask for help before trying to do something for yourself, we're not lazy after al aren't we?!" She said this with a grin, thinking about a few expectations to that rule, like doing homework she didn't liked...

Hmm, if she knew a spell? Well... "I know about a spell, but I'm not sure if it can help us here AND if i can master it, i've only read about it in a book and never really tried it because of the dangers... It's a fire spell so that isn't going to do much for us today unless..." She looked smirking at the other girl, "you like to do some fun and try to make a little fire near another Common room just to create some trouble and make others scared?" She had pulled her want and looked at it, wondering if it would be difficult to use a spell like that, the only time she had used her want was in the shop where she had bought it and then she almost had burned the whole shop down!
GRINS!

Now she liked the other girl MORE! "I think the proper word to describe us Slytherin is cunning." But smart is okay too. Smart is not only belong to Ravenclaw. Slytherin can be smart too. "Yes, we will!" Now she's more determined to find that secret passages. Alyce was walking beside Leesha when she noticed the other girl was checking something under the carpet. Then she saw a spider came out. "Shoo! Go away spider." The red hair made a shooing motion with her hands.

Pffft. Lazy? No. Of course they're not lazy. "If we can do it ourselves why ask for help?" Right? Its more satisfying when you managed to success on something without anyone help.

Fire spell? "That's a very dangerous spell, Leesha." And very scary. Her mom always said don't play with fire. "I don't think that's a good idea." Anything can go wrong with fire. And they're just an ickle first year doing a spell like that without supervision was just scary. They or someone else might end up getting burn. "How about we do the water spell instead?" Water sound less dangerous than fire. "I know the incitation. But I'm not sure I'm able to do that." But she would love to try tho.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known