Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"It was great! The store was amazing. I learned so much. I hated leaving. I feel like I could learn way more from Atticus then I do here. Here is all magic and wand waving, but I don't want to do that. I want to sing. So this just feels pointless to me most days." Shrugging she thought about how much she wished it was still summer.

"Being back is alright, I could have went for a longer summer, but now that I"m back it's good." She wished a few people that were gone were here right now, but it was time to focus on the ones that were here. "Is he that bad? I think I'm glad I"m an only child." When people complained about their siblings she couldn't be happier that she was an only.

Sitting down next to Miranda she picked up Storm, [b] "This is my kitty, my dad got him this summer."[/]b She was still so excited about getting a cat finally and she made sure to take great care of him.
Randa smiled as her friend told her about the remainder of her summer... she was a lucky girl to have been able to do all of that... Miranda smiled when it was appropriate and nodded and such... she was listening.. Just daydreaming at the same time she supposed....
" Oh wow... that's awesome... but it's good to know what we learn here to... It'll always come in handy anyway... even if you make it to the big time....which I'm sure you're well enough on your way.. especially with your friends you have... All of you are really great musicians..." She smiled.
" My brother is still psycho... I wish I were an only child... well, I'd keep my baby sister but thats it..." Sees the cat.... " Oh isn't he precious... He can play with Eragon if he wants... He's over in the bushes hunting at the moment..."