Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
fully involved with her reading Miranda jumped at the voice on the other side of her charms book, As she lowered it she smiled and saw Natalia, an older girl she'd met over summer .
" Oh hey there, Nat..... It was alright... what about yours? any good?" she hoped her new friend had a good summer but then again it was never a garauntee." I'm actually super happy to be back at school.... and away from my menace of a brother.. You can sit down... It's not as if I'd bite you... I'm not part werewolf or anything..."
"It was great! The store was amazing. I learned so much. I hated leaving. I feel like I could learn way more from Atticus then I do here. Here is all magic and wand waving, but I don't want to do that. I want to sing. So this just feels pointless to me most days." Shrugging she thought about how much she wished it was still summer.

"Being back is alright, I could have went for a longer summer, but now that I"m back it's good." She wished a few people that were gone were here right now, but it was time to focus on the ones that were here. "Is he that bad? I think I'm glad I"m an only child." When people complained about their siblings she couldn't be happier that she was an only.

Sitting down next to Miranda she picked up Storm, [b] "This is my kitty, my dad got him this summer."[/]b She was still so excited about getting a cat finally and she made sure to take great care of him.