View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
If Henry had the choice, he'd much rather be outside than inside. And since he figured he had that option for lunch, he decided to take a sandwich and go for a walk. He knew the grounds pretty well considering that he went on a morning run nearly every day, but he was always looking for something new and interesting when he went out.

Today would be a leisurely walk while the weather was still nice as he had already gotten that run in and would have a hard time eating while running anyway. Nope, he was going to enjoy his sandwich though and thought about sitting under a tree to enjoy a mini picnic. Maybe he should have brought more food. Or some lemonade.

As he walked further through the grounds towards the Whomping Willow, he noticed someone laying on the ground nearby. Had they gotten hit by the crazy tree and now were knocked out on the ground? He slowed his pace, keeping his concerned eyes on the girl and soon realized it was Nat. She wasn't moving. Hopefully, she was alright.

"Hey, Nat!" he called to her as he got close enough but far enough away that he wouldn't get hit by any wild branches. "You okay??" Hopefully. His Rennervate wasn't so good yet.

The sun was so nice and Nat was comfy on the ground. It was quiet and warm. That was until she heard her name. At first she though maybe she could pretend to be asleep. No one would wake a sleeping person, would they? Though she knew that voice and a smile played on her lips. "If I'm not okay will you run for the healer?" Opening her eyes and sitting up she pushed her hands through her hair.

"I'm fine. I was just enjoying the sun. It will get colder soon and I don't think I'll ever get use to the cold here." It was the only thing she'd ever change around here. "Do you like the cold?" Her eyes flickered to the tree as it moved a bit. "Don't think that thing can get close to us right here, do you?" Just as she said it she saw a branch swing towards them.

"WATCH OUT" She grabbed his robes and pulled him down towards her out of the way from the branch hitting him.

Last edited by Bazinga; 09-09-2016 at 06:48 PM. Reason: IPADS... UGH