View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
It was hardly a minute or possibly no more then two when the door to Art's office opened. Looking up at the sound Hady smiled seeing the much older man standing there. "I'm doing wonderful professor, how're you this morning?" she asked rising from the seat and smoothing down her robes as she made her way over. "I hope it's not to early for me to be stopping by but I wanted to keep my promise to you early in the year before things got to busy." Hopefully he understood what she was going on about and wouldn't mind her stopping by without warning. If she didn't have any trouble with her transformation and she normally didn't anymore then it wouldn't take more then maybe a few minutes of his time.
"Oh I'm v-very well, thank you," He said in reply, not wanting to go into too much detail about his back problems to the students. Especially a seventh year, who would be no doubt occupying their minds with NEWTs. "Oh, oh, ab-absolutely not, I d-don't really sleep past... past uhh.. well about five in the morning, really." His old body just didn't need much sleep, it seemed. He grinned at her, explaining the reason for her visit. "And... and how did the first transformation go?" He asked, his face ABSOLUTELY animated with delight. He was very much looking forward to seeing her transformation.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move