View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 10:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Chewieeee
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

When Matt saw the MASSIVE BANNER hanging there he couldn't contain himself. AND ALL THAT FLOOR SPACE! "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!! GRYFFINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!" He yelled as he ran around with both fists raised up in VICTORYYYY. "BEST HOOOOOUSE, ROOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRR!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Man, he enjoyed running.

Once he was satisfied with his energy wasting boosting exercise, he came to a stop more or less in the middle of the room and looked around. So. Many. GIRLS. And professor Newt! "Heyo, professor Newt! Madam Curry! HI!" Matt waved at all them people. OHEYLOOK, IT WAS ACE. YES! At least he wouldn't have to hang out with only girls all night, sheesh. "CHEWIE!" The third year sounded like he hadn't seen his friend in centuries but... they had just come up from the Feast. WELP. Enthusiastic Matt was enthusiastic. "HELLO, HELLO." Just because the girls were also greeting everyone and also because Matt wasn't rude. He'd end up talking to most if not all of them eventually anyways.

Oheylook, TEA! He approached his friend Chewie and took a good look at the variety they had there. "Niiiiiiiiiiice. Whoa, that's weird." He said, pointing to the tea that represented Ravenclaw house. Then to the Slytherin tea. "That looks like oil." Meaning: he ain't drinkin' dat, mate. Yuck. "I like these." And SINCE Ace was mixing things up, Matt did too. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff teas looked drinkable and Matt reckoned they'd look - and hopefully taste - even better together. "I like mah tea white, but I'm a Gryffindor." He grinned at his FRIEND.

It made total sense.

OH, FACE PAINTING, COOL!

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!