View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Big Boss seemed very happy as the girl student petting him. Yes, he's a very friendly and happy dog! "Woof woof!!!" She's talking to Big Boss! She loved Big Boss!! The golden retriever barked happily because he likes this girl student!

Jordan just chuckled as she's petting and talking to his dog. It seemed like Big Boss loved being petted like that. "That's okay, Miss.... I am so sorry, I couldn't remember your name." The creatures Professor confessed. "Big Boss is very friendly with people, and smart too." He mentioned about his dog. Seriously, his dog was the best. "A cup of tea then." He forgot that British people often preferred tea over coffee, but it didn't mean that he have no tea in his hut. Jordan had prepared some for the guest who couldn't take coffee. "Please come in, and have a seat."
Noelle kept her fingers on the dog as she followed Professor Hernandez into his hut. Her eyes scanned the hut, taking it in. SHE WAS IN A PROFESSOR'S HUT!!! This was exciting. She felt like she was invading space a little but, it was kinda cool.

Noelle took a seat and hoped Big Boss would sit by her. She missed all her animals. She even had a pet goat. They stayed at home on the farm. "What is your dogs name?" Noelle asked, not wanting to just sit there.

"And when did you get him? what breed is he? Can I have him spend the night with me sometime?" All very important questions.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff