View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
What a perfect day.

Jordan was away to take a walk around with Big Boss. His fur buddy seemed enjoying Hogwarts so far because he always barked asking him to go for a walk or play with him. Such a spoiled playful dog, not that he minded. Maybe Big Boss was quite jealous that every early morning always visited the Silver Sky and the other creatures at the barn.

Walking back to his hut, The CoMC professor found a girl student waiting for him. "Hello there...." Seriously, Jordan needed to remember the students' name, especially those who's visiting him and have interested in Magizoology. "I hope you didn't wait for too long, I was just out to take him walk around." Jordan said to that girl as he pet his dog. Opening the door, he asked her to enter the hut. "Come on in, I'll make you a cup of coffee or any other drinks."
Okay, where was Professor Hernandez?

Noelle waited a bit, taking a moment to look around the side of the hut, wondering if the pumpkins had started to grow or if there were even some left.

Her moment got interrupted thought as the professor came back with his.... DOG!
Noelle's nattention instantly went to the dog as she lowered herself and started petting the dogs head. "Oh hello you pretty, arent you a good doooog. yes you arreeeee" Because thats how you talked to dogs.

Blushing, she realized he was doing this in front of a professor. She straightened herself out and patted the dogs head. 'Sorry about that. A cup of tea would be amazing though."

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff