Thread: Girls' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Merlin, she had missed her friend. Trixie decided that next summer they would have to spend at least some time together during the holidays, because she didn't think she could spend another holiday with her father and whatever ditsy twenty something he managed to bring home.

With her shoes, robes and clothes now on the floor, Trixie sat in the middle of her bed in just a tank top and shorts and watched in amusement as her BFF flopped down beside her.

"Is that so?" She asked with a grin on her face. Her best friend's antics were not new to Trixie. "While I want to ask how you went at WADA and ballet, that can wait." She bounced a little on the bed, looking expectantly at Livvy. "What happened with Rooney?"
Like a daisy flower seeking light, Liv scooted closer to Trixe; practically begging for the snuggles. It was important to get those, because ... sigh. It was just so complicated right now. AND SO LIFE AND DEATH. MOST IMPORTANT EVENT TO HAPPEN TO HER YET, to be honest.

If she had more energy to expel, Liv might've flailed around a bit. "He snogged me, and I snogged back .... but he's still got a girlfriend." That was it. Plain and simple. And she wasn't one to be stank about girls and such. Minnie wasn't that bad. She was nice enough, but.... "....It gets confusing sometimes, because everything feels different and I'm not sure how to act."

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____