View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Oooh! Leesha's eyes widened while listening to the other girl, "That's so cool! Can I help?" The first year already started looking around and even placed her hands against the wall, hoping to find some secret loose stones or something like that. "Are you hunting the secret passages from the marauders map? I've heard about those, but never thought that they were real!” Standing still she paused, thinking. “Do you think that there are other students who know where they are? Think about it, how cool would it be if we know all of them, we can hide and play pranks on everybody and get away with it because nobody knows where we’re hiding!” Leesha stopped before a one-eyed witch statue and searched every inch of it but still found nothing. “Maybe we need magic to find and open the passages” muttered Leesha, still deep in thought and chewing on her lower lip.
Can she help? Snort. "Of course you can. You're always welcome to help. Two brains better than one you know." Its always great exploring with a friend. "YES! I heard about it too. I want to ask the older students but haven't got the chance so I thought I'm gonna look for it myself." Well, now she has Leesha so two of them can find the secret passages. "You read my mind!" Now where to look first?

Magic? "Do you know any spell? I only know one. Summoning spell. A Hufflepuff taught me. But I haven't master it yet." Frown. Maybe her friend know a better spell the one that could help them on their quest.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known