View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Hope you don't mind us joining you :)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Text Cut: Anna Banana & Harry174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Ariadne was on her usual beginning-of-the-year walk around the school, when she happened to reach the top of the staircase and found herself on the third floor. She didn't come to this floor often, save for the one class she took here, so why not take a walk around. She was walking kind of absentmindedly, when she felt a distinct spray of water splash her right smack in the face.

"AHHH!" she called out in surprise. She took a quick step backward and wiped her face off. It didn't do much good. The spray of water that had hit her had really done some damage. Frustrated, she peeked forward and saw some Gryffindor boy spraying water right out his wand. It was...basically EVERYWHERE.

Then the wand hit the floor, causing Ariadne to jump back a bit. There was water spinning everywhere, though. "What are you DOING?" she called out. "Catch you wand! It's FINITE! The spell to end the water is FINITE!" ...and what in the world was this kid doing casting a spell when he didn't know how to end it?!

Gryffindors...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Timmy was just standing there whistling, when this person interrupted him, now that wasn't very nice. "What wand are you on about?" Okay so maybe she had seen him drop it but for now he could play innocent right. "I don't know anything about any water or any wand." Yeah that was going to be his line of defence, "Your the one that is wet, so it was you." Timmy was now watching his wand just spinning on the floor.

"I blame you!" Timmy pointed his finger at the girl. "It's your fault." Timmy wasn't sure if he wanted to pick the wand up or not. "Is it safe to pick up the thing on the floor." Yeah he was still playing dumb. "It looks like it's angry to me." He was sure that the thing could bite if it wanted to. "And what's this thing your saying about finish or something similar?"

Gaston heard loud voices coming from the hall near his office and went to see what all the noise was about. As he got closer, he saw a Slytherin girl and Gryffindor boy who appeared to be arguing. "What's going -?" he started to ask, but he was cut off as a sudden jet of water drenched him. He held up an arm to shield his face from the blast, but his clothes were soaked.

What? Where did that come from? Was this a prank? Maybe the students' way of welcoming a new professor? His head whipped around in the direction of the water jet, and he saw a wand spinning around like a garden sprinkler. But the really odd thing about it was that the wand was just lying in the middle of the floor unattended. Strange... why would someone just abandon their wand like that?

No time to think about it now... stop the spell first, ask questions later. Drawing his own wand, he pointed it at the rogue stream of water. "Finite!" The water jet vanished.

Gaston skidded on the puddle left behind as he picked up the unattended wand. That could be dangerous... wouldn't want anyone to slip and fall! With a quick flick of his wand, he cast a nonverbal drying spell. The dark-haired Frenchman's eyes darted from Miss Greingoth to Mr. Jones as he tried to figure out what had happened. He assumed the wand belonged to one of them. Now, Gaston, don't assume the worst, he inwardly scolded himself. After all, they could've just been i the wrong place at the wrong time. For the time being, he'd give them the benefit of the doubt. "Does this wand belong to one of you?" he asked in a non-accusatory tone.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...