View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default I'm not gonna actually wait for people in order or we'll get bogged down ^_^
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
Toddles hears things from elfsies. Toddles hears parties in red's rooms. Toddles comes and parties. Toddles moves feetsies and carries goodies. Toddles needs to feeds studenties. Toddles comes with tray and fills things. Yes Toddles does. Toddles sees studenties and beams. Toddles likes this.

Toddles hears mistress says painting? Toddles earsies perks up. "Toddles likes paints mistress. Toddles likes paints a lots..."
"Oh I can paint your face if you like, Toddles! What would you like on your face? I've painted house elves faces before actually, so you can trust me!"
Really, the Kettleburn elf, Bambou, who had been in Char's mother's family for a long long time, was very willing to let Charlotte do such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
The answer was yes, Kaycee would not mind some face paint. The Prefect wasn't a painter herself, but would gladly sport some Gryffindor Pride.

This was curious. Kaycee didn't actually know much about house elves now that she thought about it. "You paint, Toddles?" she said genuinely curious.

Was it rude to find this surprising?
"I think you need some red and gold!" Char told Kaycee. If anyone could pull it off, it was her. Maybe she could even do a cool dance or something. Char knew that the older girl did that stuff, right? "Come on over!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Distractions is as distraction does. This Tenacius knew all too well. By the time he rushed up to the Common Room, he had thought that most everybody was either busy settling into their dorms or have turned in for the night.

Lo and behold there be a shindig waiting for him!

"Ey guys! Hey Professor Newton, Madame Curie-- oh hey wait… Professor you mix tea?" whoah that’s something he didn’t know about the Potions man. And it makes sense too.

A nice cuppa for a nightcap is an awesome idea, and the Curly Top smiled broadly when he saw the selection "The Gryffindor mix sound awesome!... actually mixing the Gryffindor with the Slytherin selection would be most perfect--" And he proceeded to do just that, mixing the two selections in a cup. Go big or go home eh?

When he has his customized mix in a cup he turned to look at Char offering to do facepaint "Hey Char! Do one on me too." point point face pointing.
"Sure! What would you like?" She had a LOT of colours and stuff, so she could do anything, but she thought today her reds and golds would probably get mostly used up, and also black for outlining lions of course!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you