View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Tak needed to pee. Like very very badly. The timetables for his classes were all good, they stated the times and which floors held each class. However nothing, nothing informed him of where the toilets in this gigantic castle were located. So if he did not find a toilet soon, he was going to pick a wall and blame it on the Peeves creature that no one seemed to like.

Zooming down the sixth floor corridor Takeru was just about to pass a rickety old door when a loud BOOM erupted from inside nearly sending him toppling to the ground. Heart thumping Tak glanced around to see if there was anyone else around but...no?

If someone was inside...and they were hurt... hesitantly he walked over to the door and pushed it open. Where could this lead to anyways?

As he stepped into the room the first thing he noticed was the cobwebs and dust attached to almost every wall and floor in sight. The second? IT WAS A BATHROOM! Never the weird boxes or the fact that this place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in over two hundred years - Tak rushed over to a stall threw open a door and finally, FINALLY became best friends with the toilet.
He should have thought that that knocking over of that Box was going to attract attention, but that wasn't what Torrance was concerned with at the time. He sat on the covered toilet seat and just focused all he could on thinking about what he needed to Remember. He got his Textbook, he found his Quill, which was actually lost since last Term under his Bed...huh. Odd how he forgot about that one for so long. It was all dusty and gross and he just ended up tossing it out the window the second he found it.

ANYWAYS back to focusing on the matter at Hand.

Or he would if all of a sudden attention he attracted to the Bathroom stall door beside him wasn't swung open loudly, and someone became good friends with the Toilet there.

"Could you be a bit Quieter over there?" He spoke up from his stall. A little annoyed that his concentration had been interrupted. "I don't think plumbing works in here either." So...Gross....also. "They don't call this the Forgotten Bathroom for nothing" Which he still would MUCH RATHER call this the REMEMBERED BATHROOM now.