View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Tak needed to pee. Like very very badly. The timetables for his classes were all good, they stated the times and which floors held each class. However nothing, nothing informed him of where the toilets in this gigantic castle were located. So if he did not find a toilet soon, he was going to pick a wall and blame it on the Peeves creature that no one seemed to like.

Zooming down the sixth floor corridor Takeru was just about to pass a rickety old door when a loud BOOM erupted from inside nearly sending him toppling to the ground. Heart thumping Tak glanced around to see if there was anyone else around but...no?

If someone was inside...and they were hurt... hesitantly he walked over to the door and pushed it open. Where could this lead to anyways?

As he stepped into the room the first thing he noticed was the cobwebs and dust attached to almost every wall and floor in sight. The second? IT WAS A BATHROOM! Never the weird boxes or the fact that this place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in over two hundred years - Tak rushed over to a stall threw open a door and finally, FINALLY became best friends with the toilet.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}