Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 07:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Az smiled widely at her bestie as she gently touched her curls and she smiled a bit.. "Thank you! I feel like it fits better now. " She said as she too touched her hair and gently ran a few fingers through it.. It was a change.. Maybe the start of a whole new her? Whatever it was.. She liked it.

Az smiled as she felt Noelle's arm around her, sometimes it felt like her friend was the only thing keeping her together.. She was ever so grateful for her and she wanted to do something special for her. She just wants sure what.

The sightly older Gryffindor's words made her come back to the present and she shrugged. "Yeah, I'm just thinking right now.. About what I want.. I do know I want to go to music school, that I want to learn the Patronus Charm, and that I miss Chris a lot.. A part of my life seems like it's missing when he's not around.." She sighed a bit..

She smiled as Noelle tucked her hair behind her ear and she nodded. "Is there something wrong with Mel? " Last thing she knew her friend was okay, but maybe that had changed in the past few days?