View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default For Tak/Dani <3
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

What was so Forgotten about this place anyways? Maybe it was Forgotten before but it was found so now it was remembered. So shouldn't it be the Remembered Bathroom?It it's lost again and no one remembered where it was again... then everyone should call it the Forgotten again Bathroom, or just don't call it anything at all. Since it'll be forgotten why would it have a name???
These things scattered and bounced through Torrance's brain as he traveled down the sixth floor and stopped at the now open and REMEMBERED RESTROOM.

Maybe Torrance felt a sudden kinship with the Bathroom since it was so poorly named. He always seemed to forget something and would always need his Remembrall to help. So he carried the Remembrall to the REMEMBERED RESTROOM and hoped that if he just sat in in here it would help clear his head some and he could REMEMBER what he FORGOT.

The third Year Gryffindor pushed aside some of the Orange boxes that were sitting in front of a stall. One of the boxes toppled over. The second it did so a loud bang exploded from the box and then it was followed by some black smoke that fizzled out before it quickly cleared away.

Weird.

Anyways Torrance moved into the stall and just sat on the closed toilet seat and began thinking.