View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 08:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sonea
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolicious View Post
Alyce was still thinking whether she would like to try and go to the moving staircase again or not when she heard a familiar noise. "Leesa! Hello. And hello to you too, Vlam." She pet the rat.

What's she doing here? "I'm looking for a secret passage. Did you know that Hogwarts has secret passages. I wonder where it lead to." If she managed to find one that's it. "Yes! I saw they're moving. It almost give me a heart attack." But she has a strong heart so she still alive and kicking. "Did you know the stair move? That evil thing almost got me lost!"
Oooh! Leesha's eyes widened while listening to the other girl, "That's so cool! Can I help?" The first year already started looking around and even placed her hands against the wall, hoping to find some secret loose stones or something like that. "Are you hunting the secret passages from the marauders map? I've heard about those, but never thought that they were real!” Standing still she paused, thinking. “Do you think that there are other students who know where they are? Think about it, how cool would it be if we know all of them, we can hide and play pranks on everybody and get away with it because nobody knows where we’re hiding!” Leesha stopped before a one-eyed witch statue and searched every inch of it but still found nothing. “Maybe we need magic to find and open the passages” muttered Leesha, still deep in thought and chewing on her lower lip.