Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The school year hadn't started at all like she'd hoped it would and while she was doing better on the outside, the second year still couldn't bring herself to spend too much time inside the castle, walking the halls where her grandfather had frequented. It was too sad and made her think of too many questions he'd never be able to answer. Outside was safer and quieter and still warm enough to brave without fear of catching cold.

Finding herself in the courtyard, Junia sat beside the pear tree and looked around, seeing what she could see.
Alyce was wondering around the Hogwarts ground just minding her own business when she spotted a fountain surrounded by statues of eagles. "Cool!" She wondered if the fountain accept Muggle coins. Hmm...She fished out some Muggle coins from her pocket and tossed it to the fountain after she made her wish. 'I wish for a good year ahead.' There goes her coins. Bye. Bye money. She was about to leave the courtyard when she saw a person sitting alone.

"Hello there. I'm Alyce. Do you mind sharing the seat with me?" She gave the girl her most friendliest smile EVER.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known