View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 04:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Azura nodded.. "Mmm, this spot, the lake, the tower patch and the music room. " All her favorite spots.. All spots she would try to hide in. All places he could avoid if he wanted too. She knew she had hurt him.. And she knew she had to make it up to him.

If she ever wanted to get him back.

Azura eyes swung up to his as he spoke and she was about to reply when she saw him rubbing his chest.. She knew that sign, or at least what it meant when she did it.. Her chest ached because her heart did.. Looking at her.. Made his chest ache..

And that knowledge made her entire body fill with pain.. As well as made her eyes fill with tears.. Why had she done that? Her stupid overthinking! She had hurt the person she loved most in the world.. And his heart literally hurt because he had fully glanced at her.

Az's first instinct was to run.. To get out as fast as she could in order to stop the pain he was in.. Her second thought though was to stay put and try not to panic..easier said then done.. But she was going to give it a shot..

"Umm, I started to write something to you. " She swallowed the lump in her throat.. "I'm not very poetic.. Sadly you won't be getting poems from me.. "