View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 12:25 AM   #74 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Smiling, Gabby hugged Alana back. It was always so good to see her practically sister and Dima. They had things to catch up on and of course the big announcement but that was not coming up yet. Best to get the pleasantries out of the way. She looked towards her husband and beamed. She was so happy and excited and he was too.

She nodded at the question about Valeria. "She was being cranky. I think someone was overtired. Of course you can see her if you want to." That went for the both of them. They would be careful with the baby since they had two children of their own. Gabby didn't really like entrusting people with their child unless they were parents - or at least an aunt in Lynley's case. Not that the woman wanted anything to do with holding the child...

"The food here is always amazing," she added on to Archer's response to Dima. There was no need to worry about the food being bad. Her husband and Aoife both knew their way around the kitchen and sometimes she helped as well but not today. "Archer, I can't have wine..." she said so that only he could hear. It would be a bad idea because of Valeria and the pregnancy.