View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 02:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Bradson smiled at Miranda. Had she been an only child? He knew what that was like. "Yeah, I know the feeling. My little sister is a bugger at times...I mean all of the time. Younger siblings are the worst." The Scottish boy laughed. She really was annoying but not so much this summer so he assumed that Celeste must have missed him or was just plotting something against him for when Christmas comes around. "Yeah...my summer was pretty good." All up until the day before his birthday but it was good before that.

The third year looked over towards someone new. He had to of just been sorted here. Brady had never seen the older student before. Bradson gave a wave to to the new badger (Silas) "Welcome to the Badger side!" He beamed and nodded. Brady finally sat down next to Kat, he wasn't getting a hug. He looked around the table to see if any of his friends were here. His eyes fell upon Paige, he gave her a wave. "HEY!" He said loudly. He knew that she wasn't that far away from him but he was just a very loud and annoying person. Just as he had greeted Paige very loudly he noticed another one of his friends. "HENRY!" He needed a voice volume control or someone would just have to tell him to shut his mouth.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing