View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 01:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Default Blaise. Clara and errm...Nick
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Bentley rolled his eyes at Blaise. Excuses, excuses. Blaise disappeared first and then he had to go help Heath with something, then a Chloe happened. When he finally made it back to his compartment, Blaise was gone so he went to sit with Mel for a bit...well for the rest of the train ride really.

"So it didn't occur to you to just wait by our usual spot for me?" He wasn't going to argue with him about this though. Blaise was wrong and Bentley was right...in his mind.

"I don't know if he took it seriously but I'm this close to giving up on him. I'll just have to accept him for the weirdo that he is."

Speaking of weirdos...

Bentley made a face at Clara when she rolled her eyes at him. He still couldn't wrap his mind around this Blaise and Clara thing. One minute they hated each other and the next minute they were snogging. Ugh!

"The soul sucker approaches.." Bentley whispered to Blaise who was-----making space for her? Uggggh!!!

"Seriously?" He asked out loud as she sat on the other side of Blaise.

And then Nick arrived...umm..."You two are friends now?" he asked Blaise as he looked through Sir Nick.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...