View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 10:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
DragonLumos
Ravenclaw
Bundimun

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bloom Joanne Hatter
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
"Thanks Haddie!" Kitty called back, beaming at her friend across the table. A wave of nostalgia hit her then and she found herself fighting back tears. It was good to be back at Hogwarts with her friends.

"GAA!!" Kitty jumped in shock as someone came right up behind her and screamed her name. What in the world-? Kitty turned to face who had dared just scream at her. Her annoyance faded as soon as she recognized who it was. "BLOOM!" She stood and embraced the younger girl in a gentle hug. "Congratulations in making it to Ravenclaw. How are you liking Hogwarts? Here, let's sit down." And she sat back down on the bench and moved a little to make room for Bloom.

Kitty turned back abruptly, ready to finish off the mad pupil who dared scaring her . Bloom giggled at the sight in front of her. She wasn't ready to forget the face the gothic girl made that easily.
As soon as Kitty remembered her little friend she hugged her. Bloom hugged back and the two sat down together.
Kitty congratulated Bloom on getting into Ravenclaw and asked her how she was liking Hogwarts , to which Bloom responded by saying it was beyond everything she imagined. She then added : " sorry i scared you , i was so happy to see you i couldn't hold myself . who could've thought we'd be in the same house ?"