View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet was about to look around and see if the speech was coming soon. Of course she had only just sat down, but she was interested in finding out when she could eat. So she really wanted the speech to be done now. She blinked a little when she found her eyes covered. Well that was new, and she was not expecting that. She had nearly yelped, but had managed to control herself. Because that would just be embarrassing. And Hattie really did not want to get embarrassed.

The second year giggled as she heard the voice. Even if Skylar hiding her voice, she knew it was her. She had grown up with this girl. She couldn't remember a time without her in her life. So of course she would know her. Hattie would know Skylar anywhere. "I can't..." She giggled, shaking her head. "I have to stay here for food. Hufflepuffs get the best food"
At the familiar giggle, Skylar almost giggled too, but managed to maintain her composure. Because this was serious business here, kidnapping one's best friend. Or well, as she heard Hattie continue, perhaps she was about to get herself kidnaped. Because who could resist when Hattie said that about food?!

"Oh really? Well then..." she uncovered Hattie's eyes and slid in beside her. "You don't mind if I sample some of this amazing food then. Taste comparison? You can introduce me to some of these loyal and hardworking housemates of yours?" Sky beamed innocently, her voice back to normal. Yup, she was totally kidnapped; one couldn't argue when it came to good food.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake