View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Even though she was not in the same house as her bestie and she totally loved her second year housemates, Sky couldn't have a feast without at least saying hello to Hattie. Besides the fact that she totally missed her on the train, cause sleep and all. But she was way energized now, which meant the twelve year old enthusiastically made her way over to the Badger table ..... very quietly though despite her energy.

Creeping up behind the familiar head of long hair, Sky quickly wrapped her arms around Hattie's head, covering her eyes, and whispered in her best disguised voice, "Come with me" Yes she was being creepy and yes Hattie would probably guess it was her.
Harriet was about to look around and see if the speech was coming soon. Of course she had only just sat down, but she was interested in finding out when she could eat. So she really wanted the speech to be done now. She blinked a little when she found her eyes covered. Well that was new, and she was not expecting that. She had nearly yelped, but had managed to control herself. Because that would just be embarrassing. And Hattie really did not want to get embarrassed.

The second year giggled as she heard the voice. Even if Skylar hiding her voice, she knew it was her. She had grown up with this girl. She couldn't remember a time without her in her life. So of course she would know her. Hattie would know Skylar anywhere. "I can't..." She giggled, shaking her head. "I have to stay here for food. Hufflepuffs get the best food"

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain