View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Default Staking claim on the cousin but hi everybody else
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
All the good vibes he'd eventually garnered from the train? Gone, properly gone, as in there was probably no getting it back--unless certain circumstances fell into place--because now he was sitting at the Gryffindor table. He was back at Hogwarts. Back to hell. Brilliant.

Blaise barely took a glance around the room and he most certainly didn't look up at the Staff Dais where he would no doubt find new faces and places taken from those who'd made this place bearable. No Airey. No Ichihara. The vivid image of his education being flushed down the toilet filled his mind as he took up a seat.

Who would their new Head of House be? As if it mattered. He didn't want anyone new. No one else would understand. It was....this was.........wow he hated this term so much already. Could he grab his little sister and board the train back to London? It was still down in Hogsmeade, yeah?

Surely the elves hadn't packed away their things as yet and if they did, he'd just get one of the Prefects to give him the password to the Gryffindor Tower so he could collect his things.

The only problem was...y'know....kinda hard to kiss Clara when he was home--but he supposed he'd get over it. Some sacrifices were unavoidable. "Hey Kaycee." It was only belatedly that he realized he was sitting somewhere close to one of the Prefects he might very well end up needing. "Good summer?"
Another year and another opportunity for taking beautiful pictures. Were there any other good reasons to be back here? He didn't think so. It was better now though because he had lots more family attending. Julie was a first year now and Heath was a second year and he and Blaise were here together. That made it good right?

He had been worried that he'd have to do this alone but Aunt Grace and Uncle Erik pulled through for him. Good looking out fam.

He squeezed his way next to Blaise, pushing whomever was sitting next to him over.

"Blaise, way to walk ahead and leave me. So nice of you." Blaise got the fakest of smiles before Ben cast a quick look at the surrounding students.

"Hi guys." That was for everyone...and back to Blaise. "I just had to threaten Heath to make friends with actual students and not the bloody house elves. He cannot keep going like this."

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...