View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 11:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default I think she mentioned everyone
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Even though she had not managed to find her BFF on the train, Trixie still managed to have a pretty good time. She had made a couple of new friends which was always a good thing but no one could take the place of her Livvy and Gryffindor housemates.

She bounced into the Great Hall, glanced briefly at the staff table before making a beeline for the Gryffindor table. Perhaps if she had of taken a longer look, Trixie would have noticed the new faces sitting up there, not to mention the missing ones. But her mind was not really interested in staff movements right now.

As she made her way down the table, Trixie waved to all her fellow lions. "Hello Prefect Richards." Always good idea to be nice to those in charge. "Hey Dora! Hey Char!" She gave the older girls a smile as she continued on her way and giving Ace's hair a small ruffle as she went by. That boy had the coolest hair. "Yo Blaise, who died?" Surely coming back to school couldn't be THAT bad.

"Have a good summer Tate?" Trixe asked her fellow third year as she finally made it to her destination and taking a seat next to Liv. "Merlin's pants, where have you been? I tried finding you on the train?" Okay admittedly she hadn't actually looked that hard and had gotten distracted at the food trolley but that was beside the point. "I have so much to tell you and I know you have stuff to tell me also." She gave her friend a knowing look. Trixie wanted ALL the details.

It was then she spotted Marsha and a first year and she gave them a quick wave and turned her attention back to Olivia but before she could interrogate her any further Professor Newton was there! "Congratulations Professor, I'm sure you'll be great." The man had big shoes to fill though, following up after Airey Flamsteed. Of course she wouldn't say that out loud though.