View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 03:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default Hi!!!!
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
She was still trying to sess out which of the Professors was the new HoH--maybe Professor Stewart? She used to be Ravenclaw right? Surely not one of the multitude of new professors--when she felt more than saw, someone plop down next to her. Hads turned to see who it was just in time to get a face full of spastic waving. "Whoa, calm down there, kid." Sure he was only a year under her, but still, he was a year under her. What was his name again? Something with an L? LANDON! He spared her the embarrassment of having to ask. Thanks kid! "Did you have a nice summer Landon?"

"calm down?" he tilted his head at the girl he seemingly sat next to. "I am calm surprisingly." Trust me, you'd know when he wasnt, the redhead would be bouncing off the walls if so. He was hungry. He stood up from the table to glance up to the teachers table.. ugh, still sorting. He was HUNGRY, FEED HIM YOU PEASANTS!!! .. OH, right.. the girl..."my summer was great, my mum just had a baby. A sister!" he was excited but also SUPER jealous that Levi got to be home to meet her. HE has to wait till christmas. Dumb sister had to be born on September 1st. UGH.