Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 11:56 PM   #250 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Bounce, bounce, bounce!

Adi was excitedly bouncing on the heels of his feet and occasionally settling his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He shot a glance at Benny and could easily see that is boyfriend was nervous. Stepping closer to him, he slid an arm around his waist and said quietly, ''Don't worry. I bet she's going to love it.''

Hehe. And he was right, wasn't he? Azura seemed to like the fwooper especially. Just look at her hugging it! When she turned to them, Adi could see all the emotion and gratitude written all over her face. Then she was hugging him. He removed his hand from around Benny to hug her back.

"You're welcome! You deserve it, okay?'' Adi happily watched her hug Benny who had the whole handkerchief thing covered since Az's emotions had finally overcame her. That was really understanding. The poor girl had such a terrible last few months. All that would change now.

About the room, Benny deserved all the credit though Adi had helped a bit. "So, Az! What's your fave meal? I can whip it up in no time if you want to unpack in the meantime.''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺