View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 04:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
That was good. She was not hurt so she might not tell. See apologizing worked. Théo did mean it though he did not want to see a random girl hurt because he bumped into some books.

....Wait.

She was really picking up the books.

"Uh yeah. Good idea. I'm Théo"

Help was nice even when it was all his fault. He started helping her pick up the books. Might just help make sure his mom did not find out about this.
Good, he was helping. Not that she would've stopped picking them up and setting them neatly back on the shelves if he hadn't. Regina would've been totally fine taking all the credit for being so responsible.

Oh, and now she knew his name. That made things a lot easier. "I'm Regina. Nice to meet you." She'd offer to shake his hand like her mum taught her, but their hands were occupied with books right now, so just names would have to do.

"You like Quidditch, I assume? Or Gobstones?" It seemed like a good assumption, considering the shop they were in.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote