View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hads! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post

Hadley grinned smugly as Rachel inspected the broom. "Told you." She knew her friend didn't get it. No one did really. They thought she made it up, but she didn't. How wizarding folk could doubt though was beyond her. They used things with personalities all the time. Wands. Brooms. The measuring tape, La Rue, at Ollivander's. How did they not see that?

"You're welcome." You know, for Ariel and the broom. "And no need to worry about Barkley, that dog is just full of love, and zero jealousy. He'll accept any animal you bring home as family."

Hadley watched as Rachel continued to admire the broom. "He is very pleased that you think he's perfect," she informed her best friend. "And he has a name. Jordan." She waited just a little longer for Rachel to bond with Jordan. "Shall we get gloves and goggles and things?" She'd also need a beater's bat.

Rachel simply shook her head. Yes, Haddie had indeed told her. "I think I will have to cease being half skeptical about your gift,'' she remarked. The girl giggled. "Did Barkley tell you that? But I know you're right. I don't think it's possible for him to be jealous.'' She loved her puppy and now owl as well, very much.

The girl could not stop admiring her new broom and her gaze fixed upon Haddie as she spoke. Rachel's face broke out into a happy smile. "Then I shall surely call him Jordan.'' Giggling, she rested the handle against a cheek. She was already in love with it. "Yes, let's. I doubt the gloves come in pink,'' was her muse to her bestie. "Will you help me to change them to pink when we get aboard the Hogwarts express?'' She made note to emphasise upon that last bit. No more magic out of Hogwarts, Hadley Denaker!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote