View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 04:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

SPOILER!!: Peaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Rachel ignored the look Haddie was giving her. "Is that all?'' She didn't know exactly if there was something else that also helped Haddie to 'speak' to objects and creatures. It was indeed a curious matter but also one where her friend did name everything perfectly.

"Let's see you in action then,'' the girl said with a giggle. Standing patiently and close to Haddie, Rachel watched as brooms were inspected. She trusted the other girl completely, Haddie having proved herself time and time again that she was excellent at selecting things that were compatible with her.

"Oh, yes, it is. I was quite worried that Barkley would be jealous of her but I think he loves her.'' Rachel in turn loved her pets very much. "Thank you for gifting me with Ariel.'' She brightened up when she took the broom Haddie had selected. "This is perfect! It feels perfect too.'' Smiling, she added, "He or she will need a name.''

Hadley grinned smugly as Rachel inspected the broom. "Told you." She knew her friend didn't get it. No one did really. They thought she made it up, but she didn't. How wizarding folk could doubt though was beyond her. They used things with personalities all the time. Wands. Brooms. The measuring tape, La Rue, at Ollivander's. How did they not see that?

"You're welcome." You know, for Ariel and the broom. "And no need to worry about Barkley, that dog is just full of love, and zero jealousy. He'll accept any animal you bring home as family."

Hadley watched as Rachel continued to admire the broom. "He is very pleased that you think he's perfect," she informed her best friend. "And he has a name. Jordan." She waited just a little longer for Rachel to bond with Jordan. "Shall we get gloves and goggles and things?" She'd also need a beater's bat.