View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 08:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Rachel giggled. "Especially when they're about you.'' Sometimes she would get those feelings that Haddie was up to something and knew she would have to be extra cautious around her. "I really don't understand how it is you have these feelings about inanimate objects. Everyone will think you're crazy,'' she teased as she admired the selected broom.

"It's beautiful.'' There was no denying that. "That's a perfect name for it. Hello, Langley.'' Rachel looked to Haddie now. "Are you going to help me select one for myself? Accessorise it as well, perhaps?'' She always liked her friend's input when making decisions.

"I'll need those too. Gloves and googles more so.'' She had almost forgotten about those! "Ariel is wonderful. She has developed this habit of landing on Barkley's back. Do you know what the funny thing is? He would trot all around with her on him.'' Her pets amused her but more than that, she loved that they got along so well.
Hadley grinned at her best friend and gave the girl a wink. Rachel did have good instincts when it came to Hads, and Hads knew that. Sometimes it was a pain in the butt, because Rachel was on a mission or something to keep Hadley in check and that got in the way of fun but usually it worked out for the best.

Hadley sighed and shot Rachel a look that seemed to say, Really? "You know how it works. I told you from the start. Things just talk to me. They tell me their names and personality and it's how I matched you with Ariel," she pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

"And it's how I'll find you the perfect broom for you too." Slinging Langley over her shoulder, Hadley turned back to the brooms on display and began inspecting them. Hmmmmm..."How about this one?" She gestured to a Moonbrusher that was particularly caring and considerate, like Rachel. "I think it'd be perfect for you."

Hadley laughed lightly as Rachel told her about Ariel and Barkley. Awww, adorbs. It's good to here they're getting along so well." Not that she didn't know that already, but it was cute to hear about.