Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 07:30 PM   #242 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Azura let out a soft giggle as Benny spoke and she smiled up at him.. He couldn't sing hmm? And yet, Adi was giggling so much, she knew there would have to be a story to this.. She hoped to find out later! For right now, she looked at Benny with a warm grin on her face.

"You know, I don't think I can sing either, but people tell me my voice isn't bad.. so maybe we could sing together?" She offered him as she took a sip of her butterbeer. "Though.. I uhh.. only know One Direction songs really well.' Her face flamed a little bit as she spoke about it.. Wes had always teased her about her posters under her bed..

Azura smiled as he spoke.. "Yeah, I though it did.. I really like the moon, it's so pretty and fun to look at." She added as Adi spoke and she nodded.. "That sounds great, I'll write you letters and tell you how I'm doing in classes as well." She said with a warm smile as she bit her lip a little..

"I'll meet you there then. I'm looking forward to this summer." A new summer with new people.. She couldn't wait!