View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 01:31 AM   #25 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Ariadne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

ICE CREAM!

A visit to Florean's always made Ariadne happy. She remembered her sister once telling her that her mother (her sister's mother, that is) once owned this place. How cool would THAT be?! Ariadne paid for her double scooped treat then headed over to the toppings bar to add more to it. Gummy bears! Chocolate syrup! Sprinkles! It was all here, and she scurried over to start helping herself to a treat she knew would probably end up being too big for her to eat.

Ariadne maneuvered around the others gathered at the toppings bar and made her way to the gummy bears. She sprinkled a small handful of them on top of her ice cream, while at the same time noticing a boy who looked to be about her age. "Hey," she casually said, giving him a small smile. She didn't recognize him from Hogwarts, but then again, there were tons of wizarding schools in the world. He could be a student ANYWHERE. "What are you getting? I'm kind of stuck between what I usually get and wanting to try something new."

Yeah. She just totally struck up a conversation with someone she didn't even know. Heh.
Henry was still contemplating on which toppings to get for his sundae, when he noticed a girl on the other side of the toppings bar getting some gummy bears for herself. Hmm, yeah, those looked pretty good, but he'd probably get more than that too.

He gave her a slightly bigger smile in return for her small one. The fourteen year old had no problem having a conversation with anyone who might be nearby, whether he knew them or not. "Oh, hi.. um, I'm not sure exactly. There's a lot of choices. But those gummy bears look good." He reached over and got a scoop to sprinkle over his sundae. "Chocolate chips are always a given.. and I was eyeing up that marshmallow fluff." Of course, he didn't want it to be too decadent, but it sounded really good, so he started to help himself to those.

"What were you thinking about getting?" Maybe she'd have an idea that he hadn't thought of and would want to try.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line