Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default hehe hai (even though we probably won't be able to finish this)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
All of Genny's stuff were safely tucked in the luggage compartment, so she made her way in the tight corridor freely. There were plenty of free compartments she noticed, up ahead, but the one she chose had a long pretty student lounging in.

The Gryffindor walked in and beamed, "Hello." Sliiiiiiiid the door shut behind her because why not enjoy some time with an older student.
Even with the door open, Brooklyn hadn’t bothered to pay attention to passersby. She knew people were looking for places to settle in for the ride back to London, but that didn’t mean she had to deal with them. Instead, she just kept reading, not even glancing up as someone had dared walk into her compartment. In fact, she hadn’t looked up until she heard the sound of the door sliding shut. “Oh,” she said, raising an eyebrow at the younger student who was standing there.

Had she met her before? She didn’t recall, but there was something Gryffindor about the girl. Brooklyn hadn’t had too many problems with Gryffindors, considering, so she didn’t immediately try to get rid of her. Although it didn’t mean she was going to be particularly talkative either.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero