View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 07:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: ^________^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

....Fwooper? Was that what it was...?

Jessa continued staring, absolutely mesmerized by the brightly coloured creature. It was lovely, even if what Derf was saying was true and it'd never really be able to sing for her. Looking at it was just as nice. "How do I get a paper thingy?" She asked, not daring to take her eyes off it, in case it disappeared into the crowded street. "And how will I get a silencing charm on it? Are those hard? D'you think I could learn at Hogwarts and keep it there?" All the questions ever from this 11 year old.

"Maybe I'll ask Daddy to get me one of those quills. We're gonna be school shopping soon." AND SHE WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED!! Especially to be getting a wand! Eeep!

Oh? Lexa? The blonde spared him a look--a risk truly, in case she lost the...the...f...woo..per... "Nah, she has work today I think. Either that or she's half way across the world." It was hard to tell anymore until Lexa got home and she asked.

The blonde boy couldn't help but puff out his chest proudly when Jessa continued to ask questions. Questions that he could answer and answer with complete confidence! It was an entirely different matter when mum tried to get him to help her in the garden. Except for when they were talking about dung. He knew all about dung. Dung and all sorts of secretions!

"From the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creature-s-s-s," he nodded. "Bet I could get my dad to help speed up the proces-s-s s-s-seeing as he is a Department Head." He would ask when he got home. "Fey all come with a S-S-Silencing Charm on fem. Oferwis-s-se fey would drive everyone mad in pet s-s-shops-s." He considered magic for a moment and, never having performed any of it himself...he couldn't come to a proper conclusion. "Not s-s-sure," he admitted. "Dad's department deals wif s-s-spells that make trouble...but you're wicked s-s-smart. Bet you could manage eas-s-sily."

Derf couldn't help but sigh. HE wanted to go to Hogwarts NOW and having to wait an entire year longer was way too long. But at the same time...he was scared to go to Hogwarts...because of an ancient artifact that he would wear on his head. "I'm aiming for a phoenix quill," he chirped to distract himself.

"Oh," he said, face a bit crestfallen at this.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes