View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default msg / tweet me if i missed someone/ something :3
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

The cheesy grin melted away a bit on the leonine lad upon hearing the House ghost's words, to be replaced by a look of genuine astonishment "Really Sir Nick? You'd miss all the chaos and the messes and the intruding and all that?" and suddenly he yelled out to everyone and no one in particular down the mess hall "EY GUYS! SIR NICK SEZ WE CAN PARTY THE SUMMER AWAY RIGHT HERE AT HOGWARTS!" he turned back to the ghost, cheesy grin back in place and brighter than ever "Juuuuust kidding Sir Nick. But hey I'll remember dat." he chuckles with a finger gunning clicky wink.

Oh and here comes his frenz! "Ey Gen! You had a good night's shleep?" har har he made a punny. He broadened his grin when his Ravenclaw best bud decided to join them "Hey Hadsters! Yeah yeah Gen, Hadz, Hadz, Gen." pretty much backin up what Mel was saying, who had also popped up.

"Chipper pipper daz me." he grinned that knowing grin at Blaisey boy. Yes he is hyped about something. But as he listened to the boy talk about his summer plans, he tapped the table as a signal that he is convo-barging "Well hope you could spare a day outta your summer. Watch out for an owl from me." because then he'd have more info to tell his fellow Lion. Oh hey theres Bentley too "You too Ben."

Oh speaking of plans for the summer, he turned his attention back to the Ravenclaw redhead "Hey Hadz so about those Abraxans, we could probably get you an afternoon pass when the tour closes early." so if she still wants to see them, theres her chance.

And then theres Colt. Ace was actually watching the whole lets-scare-Mel-outta-her-shirt maneuver. Cackle cackle not to loud! Oh his hair? "Thanks man. It’s the four-poster trend." as in the bed. "Always a classic." he added grinning. "How's your summer lookin like?" Older boys always seem to have a more enjoyable time than runts like him, and the Gryffindor Ace was curious what the Slytherin was gonna be up to.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes