View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 03:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

31. Orchideous

...and covering the centre of the table were orchids. Hundreds of blooming flowers in shades of pinks, purples, blues, yellows, and even blacks and whites. Lily inhaled the beautiful scent, marvelling at the sight. "James... oh James they're beautiful." She reached out for one and tucked it behind her ear.
James smiled, and even Sirius was impressed. "Nice use of transfiguration there, mate. How long did that take?"
"Oh, you know. My wand's good at this sort of stuff," he said with a wink. He wasn't about to say that he was up for four hours conjuring the perfect rainbow of Orchids for his Lily.

James pulled a chair close to her and sat down. "And now for breakfast," he said, and with a wave of his wand the food that had been cooking on the stove was served on plates and placed on the table, on the only small areas not covered with flowers.
Lily's stomach rumbled. The smells of bacon were taking over that of the flowers and her mouth started to water. "I'm starved," she said, picking up a knife and fork and digging in. James and Sirius waited less than a second to join her.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move