View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 01:45 AM   #21 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default <3
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Melbourne grinned over to Blaise as he talked about how his summer was going to be. “Oh that sounds brilliant!” She smiled over to him, “If my summer weren’t so jam-packed with things I’d be kind of jealous of the whole trip to the Caribbean thing” she smiled over to him while mentally painting the picture of swimming in the warm crystalline clear waters of the Caribbean. “Oh…I’m always coming up with plans” she told him and grinned as she reached into her robes and pulled out the bag of candies and offered them to the table. “Biggest thing…I guess is that my sister is getting married?...oh and my grandmother already told me that when I’m staying with her I can have as many friends over as I want” she liked that idea.

“I do hope that you and well…your cousin and friends have the best time ever,” she grinned over to the third year boy. It was then that she heard Blaise and Hads talking about getting a proper wand, “Oh…I’d be happy to help with that if you want?” She offered with a grin. Really, if Hads got on with Blaise he had to be a good person right?

“Awesome! It wouldn’t be much fun without you” Mel grinned over to her and raised her eyebrow at her friend as she gave her that face. It almost looked like she was forgetting something or had suffered a stroke. What was she doing? Why was her nose flaring like that? “Um…my sister’s wedding? Spending time with friends…and maybe um…” she paused for a moment before grinning “Well…I don’t really know everything just yet? I really want to go on an adventure…we should plan something together while we’re on the train!” She grinned over at her friend and was about to say something else when she felt it. Tapping.

SPIDERS! It had to be a giant spider! The second year jumped momentarily and then she heard it…his voice complimenting Ace’s stupid curly hair…”Colt.” She sighed at the slytherin boy, “c’mon...” she grinned over to him. “How are you doing Winchester?” She asked and grinned at him. “You know…you’re lucky you didn’t try tickling me…I’d probably have accidentally punched you.”

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________