View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 12:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

"Oh," Hadley said, when Melon sat down and introduced Genny to her. "Nice to meet you, Genny."

She turned her attention to Melbourne and shook her head. "Not really. I mean, I have summer ideas, but they aren't definite plans yet." Hadley held her hand out for a sour gummy worm. "I want to get on a summer quidditch team though. That'll be a blast. Probably gonna continue to work on potions work via cooking lessons with my Mom." Hadley half-heartedly rolled her eyes at that, not really selling it as an annoyance. "Other than that, nothing really."

Well that wasn't true. "Except, I am helping Blaise get a new, proper wand." She turned to Blaise then and nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely. Just remember to leave your wand at home that day." Not that she honestly thought that would be an issue. Blaise wouldn't go anywhere with his wand if he wasn't forced to. "We'll get you a new wand that responds to you."

She turned back to Mel. "A party sounds great! I'm in." Hadley gave Mel a look, trying to say Invite Salamander with her eyes and failing miserably. "So, what about you? What are your plans?"