View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 12:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default mentions of people in heeeerrree *too lazy to quote*
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He should have owled Bentley to let him know he'd be here for the feast. Maybe then he wouldn't take SO LONG to get to the Great Hall. Right now Blaise was stuck waiting as he watched the rest of his house--the rest of the school really--pack into the Great Hall. The boy's attention was immediately caught by the ghost he hadn't seen in forever. "Good evening Sir Nicholas! I dunno if I'd use the word delightful but I did miss seeing you!" It was true. The boy had no ghosts at home. "Would have said goodbye and everything, but my parents showed up was kinda sudden." And a welcomed surprise that had been. "Have I missed anything interesting?"

Oh and there was Tenacious! He hadn't gotten a glimpse of the boy since he'd left back in April. "Hey mate! You're looking awful chipper this evening." He replied with a dimpled grin of his own plastered across his face. But really...the boy seemed hyped up on SOMETHING. The prospect of summer perhaps? Seemed legit.

Theeeeeeeeere was Bentley! Blaise waved his cousin over to him--because he'd been saving him a seat and all--already noting the grumpy look on his face. If he had to guess, he'd say Chloe. It was always Chloe. Honestly, he didn't know why he bothered and he didn't figure he really wanted to know either. "Come tell the wise and sagely Blaise all about your Ravenclaw troubles." You know, since his cousin was so obviously trying to avoid looking in that direction.

Wasn't too long before someone took the spot next to Tenacious across from him, greeting everyone as she did. "Hey Genny, bet you're really looking forward to summer." Safe bet. Who ever wanted to stay here anyway? It was horrid. The boy was glad he'd been gone for months. Oh and another one, Merlin that Second Year must have been popular. "We're still on for Ollivander's, yeah?" He asked, as Hadley took the spot on the other side of the Gryffindor.

Also, was that Dora sitting all the way over there? Blaise thought it a little curious, since most of the people he knew and figured she knew, where sitting over here. Still, maybe she didn't like the idea of having to squeeze in and force people to scoot. "Hi Dora!" And a waaave for her. Hello.

The voice of his Prefect drew his attention from his Year mate and had him twisting in his seat. "Thanks! It's only for the night but it'll be nice sleeping in the Gryffindor Common Room again." Just in case it would be his last time period. Kid had memories to make and so far his quill was doing a brilliant job of taking them down.

Ah and Melbourne, he hadn't really known much about her til he'd come for his History of Magic Final and had Bentley point her out to him. Sure they'd been housemates for a bit but that didn't mean he'd taken the time to learn ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE personally. "Planning on having a brilliant summer actually!" He said with a grin. "Gonna go on vacation with Katherine and her family for a week then it's the Caribbean with my cousin and Phillip. It'll be epic. Any great plans for you?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.