View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 11:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

SAM! Yay for Sam! Dora had been debating going to find her, so she was glad she made her way over. As her bestie slipped into the bench beside her, she took her hand and laced their fingers together and then turned her attention back to Bec.

... Prefect Paton looked at her? Big whoop. Dora just stared back at him until Bec spoke again. "Me too! About being ready for it anyway. I'm not going to France this year. Only Bali. And Sam here is coming to stay with me for the WHOLE summer! " she said excitedly. That was the best thing about it, tbh!! Getting to hang out with her ALL. THE. TIME.

Oh. A gummy worm. No thanks, dude. She was pretty sure the girl had picked her fingers earlier. Dora didn't want germy worms. No ma'am. Hehe. But she did politely decline the offer with a smIle and the shake of her head.

"Hey, thanks for checking on me when my plant was sick. Lola was victim to some nonsense in the greenhouses. That's why I was crying. "

But that was a long time ago and Lola was fine now!! Oh! "Yep! I am all packed! Soooo ready to go home. And you're coming with me this time and that makes me happier than you could ever know!! " She was going to make sure her best friend was properly taken care now.

Last edited by Erindipity; 08-07-2016 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Had to add something in..