View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 03:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He didn't think it'd work. In fact, the boy was sure his parents would check his temperature and order him on bed rest when he made the request he did but...nothing of the sort. If he didn't know any better, he'd think they didn't have a problem with him returning to Hogwarts after being away for months--and to spend the night nonetheless--but he did know better. Right now, his mother was probably worrying herself into a fit and his father was probably waiting by the window in case an owl came begging them to come collect him.

He couldn't say he blamed them, not after everything that'd happened. In truth, he was a little shocked they'd let him come at all now that his Finals were over and he didn't have reason to be here but here he was walking into the Great Hall.

It felt...weird. When was the last time he walked in here? April? Skillfully, the boy kept his eyes locked on the Gryffindor table as he made his way over. He would not look up at the Staff Dais; he would not look up at Professor Primeaux, nor would he look at the Headmaster who never bothered to reply to his parents. Thanks to them, this might very well be his last night here.

Although......that wasn't such a bad thought entirely. Blaise flopped somewhere closer to the end of the table, his quill and notepad floating along next to him. In some ways, he was excited to be back for the night because it meant a train ride with his friends tomorrow, but in other ways...he was wondering why he'd bothered to come.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.